- You are not required to be online
- You are not required to do your drafts
- You are not required to respond to all the ask memes in your box
- You are not required to respond to every person that tags your starter
- You are not required to keep threads going that you find boring
- This is supposed to be fun
- A hobby
- If it stresses you out than you are doing it wrong and you need to re-read this post.
I almost didn’t notice it at first because it blended in with the carpet, but when I realised what it was, I kind of panicked and told my mum not to move just so I could be sure.
I have’t seen a scorpion up close and personal since I was very little. It somehow ended up in the toilet and drowned itself.
I’ve never been more happy to see “By appointment to H.M. The Queen” on a candy bar since coming back from England. I’m just going to sit here, stuff my face with chocolate, and nom on cashews.
Goodnight, my sweetie pies.
Olive nodded, glancing back at the road and turning onto the next street. Somewhere quiet… there was that field she always passed on her way to Lily and Vivian’s? “A cemetery seems a kinda strange place to go in these circumstances,” she commented, trying to make conversation.
"Yeah. I know. Not to mention… I don’t really like cemeteries. But it’s the only quiet place I could think of unless you’re willing to drive further out of Papen County. Let’s be honest, we live in a busy city," he admitted.